State Park Series #4 Riverside
Discover Pass is required!
I am looking forward to hanging out with all of you and if you have not run with Trail Maniacs before, I think you’re in for a treat. You see we are about the friendships and companionship that trail running gives, we are not about a race medals or trinkets. I think the memories and free race photos are priceless.
Bowl and Pitcher Shelter
9/9/17 Race day
* 7 am to 9 am packet pick up at late registration (cash or check only)
* 7:45 am 50K pre-race meeting
* 8:00 am 50K start
* 8:45 am 25k pre-race meeting
* 9:00 am 25K start
* 9:15 am 10K pre-race meeting
* 9:30 am start
* 10:30 post race food and tailgate party starts
* 11:30 Free Kids race (less than one mile)
Bowl & Pitcher Campground
4427 N Aubrey L White Parkway
Spokane, WA 99205
We will start at the Bowl & Pitcher Campground, just follow the Trail Maniac signs to the start.
After the race enjoy a great post race meal and beverages.
• 25K early registration $50.00 by 6/13/17. $55.00 by 7/29/17 and $60.00 after 7/30/17. Day of race registration $65.00
• 10K early registration $25.00 by 6/13/17. $30.00 by 7/29/17 and $35.00 after 7/30/17 Day of race registration $40.00
• 50K early registration $70.00 by 6/13/17. $75.00 by 7/29/17 and $80.00 after 7/30/17 Day of race registration $85.00
SPS is a trail run point series and will include the 10k, 25k and 50k distances. We will count your best 4 out of 5 races in the series. SPS will include five state parks from two states (Idaho and Washington) one race per month from May thru October. SPS will have over $6,000.00 in prizes for the overall series. These prizes are possible because of our great sponsors REI, Altra Running, NATHAN, CLIF Bar, nuun hydration and special thanks to our local running store Fleet Feet Sports Coeur d' Alene. And the series is a part of the Trail Runner magazine trophy series. Come stay the weekend, each of the state parks offer camping and showers!
|Event Date||09-09-2017 7:00 am|
|Location||Riverside SP Bowl and Pitcher|